Ph.D. programs related to CASOS
Students who wish to be associated with CASOS and part of the CASOS PhD student group should apply to any of the PhD programs in:
- Tepper Business School - Organizational Theory, Strategy or Behavior
- Heinz School of Public Policy
- Engineering & Public Policy (EPP)
- Electrical & Computer Engineering (ECE)
- School of Computer Science (SCS) - Computation, Organization, and Society (COS)
Once admitted and attending CMU, send a letter to Dr. Kathleen M. Carley with a copy to your advisor. In the letter address these three things:
- Who is your advisor?
- Why do you wish to be affliated with CASOS?
- What network science, social network, or agent-based modeling project do you hope to work on?