- Kathleen M. Carley to give invited talk
Dynamic Network Analysis: Health Applicationsat the Public Health Dynamics Laboratory (PHDL) at the University of Pittsburgh Monday February 13th at noon.
- Kathleen M. Carley to present at the 8th Annual ANN SONIC workshop on Network Theory at the University of Southern California March 23rd-25th in Los Angeles.
- A new ABC news article mentions the Hazard SEES project that CASOS is collaborating on. For more info on the Hazard SEES project and a link to the article, visit here.
- The 2017 CASOS Summer Institute will be held at the Gates/Hillman Complex at Carnegie Mellon University June 4th through 11th. Registration and other information will follow in the upcoming months. To see what the Summer Institute is all about and see information from previous years, visit here.
- Congratulations to CASOS Graduate student Wei Wei sucessfully defended his PhD Thesis Probabilistic Models of Topics and Social Events. Wei Wei is now working at Google.
- The 2017 SBP-BRiMS Conference will be July 10th through 13th at George Washington University in Washington, DC. Updates will be posted on the conference website www.sbp-brims.org.
- On Friday December 2, CASOS Director Kathleen M. Carley will visit the Geography Department at Penn State about Dynamic Network Analysis and big data. The lecture will begin at 4pm. For information about the talk visit: here.